We’re excited to announce that the SwinGallery is opening up for social dancing July 1, 2021!!!
With the safety of our community being our #1 priority, we are currently requiring proof of COVID vaccine for all attendees. You can either bring your card, a photo of your card, or you can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are keeping a close eye on the Ohio COVID Dashboard and will post updates as needed.
We are located at Liberty Exhibition Hall in North Side at 3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223.
Parking meters are not monitored after 6:00 PM and there’s a lot behind the building. The lot for the Environmental Health Department is available in the evening. The entrance is off William P Dooley.
- The SwinGallery is Cincinnati’s longest running Lindy Hop Venue (est. Jan 4, 2001)!
- We strive to promote the dance community by providing social, educational and artistic opportunities in a welcoming and safe environment.
- We specialize in Lindy Hop Swing, East Coast Swing, Charleston & Balboa!
- Our dances are EVERY THURSDAY at Liberty Exhibition Hall
3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223
- All ages are welcome. No partner required. Casual attire is welcome.
- Our beginner lesson starts at 8:30. Social dancing starts at 9:00.
- The cover charge is $5.00 for everyone on normal nights and $10 on band nights. We also offer Intermediate & Advanced Lessons in Lindy Hop, Balboa, Blues & Charleston at 7:30. See the Calendar for details.
- Follow us on Facebook!