We’re excited to announce that the SwinGallery will be hosting a progressive Lindy Hop classes starting May 13, 2021. The initial series will be 3 weeks on Thursday nights. Our initial priority is an intermediate Lindy Hop class but if enough people register for beginner, we’ll host one of those as well.
There are still state restrictions on private gatherings which will need to be accounted for. I encourage anyone wanting to participate to get vaccinated or speak with your doctor about getting vaccinated. The sooner Ohio reaches sufficient vaccination rates, the sooner they will remove restrictions and we can get back on the dance floor.
Sign-ups are required so visit here to register: https://forms.gle/dQxB9E4FKp8shE1n7
We are located at Liberty Exhibition Hall in North Side at 3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223.
Parking meters are not monitored after 6:00 PM and there’s a lot behind the building. The lot for the Environmental Health Department is available in the evening. The entrance is off William P Dooley.
- The SwinGallery is Cincinnati’s longest running Lindy Hop Venue (est. Jan 4, 2001)!
- We strive to promote the dance community by providing social, educational and artistic opportunities in a welcoming and safe environment.
- We specialize in Lindy Hop Swing, East Coast Swing, Charleston & Balboa!
- Our dances are EVERY THURSDAY at Liberty Exhibition Hall
3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223
- All ages are welcome. No partner required. Casual attire is welcome.
- Our Beginner East Coast lesson starts at 8:30. Social dancing starts at 9:00.
- The cover charge is $5.00 for everyone on normal nights and $10 on band nights. We typically have between 50 and 100 dancers per evening.
- We also offer Intermediate & Advanced Lessons in Lindy Hop, Balboa & Charleston at 7:30. See the Calendar for details.
- Follow us on Facebook!